SPIA will organize a second Impact Assessment Matchmaking Event in Cali, Colombia, from November 15-17, 2022. The objective of the event is to bring together researchers from CGIAR Initiatives with academic teams (university professors, PhD students and their advisers) to discuss cooperation on specific impact assessment projects.
The event will include presentations of Initiative impact assessment plans and a series of group discussions to build partnerships.
The initiatives presenting at this event are:
- AgriLAC Resiliente: Resilient Agrifood Innovation Systems in Latin America and the Caribbean
- Digital Innovation and Transformation
- Livestock, Climate and System Resilience
- National Policies and Strategies for Food, Land and Water Systems Transformation
- Sustainable Intensification of Mixed Farming Systems
- Transformational Agroecology Across Food, Land and Water Systems
Representatives from all Initiatives are welcome to attend plenary sessions virtually. Please register your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the zoom invitation.